Master of Science (MS) Degrees Introduction
Lincoln University offers the Master of Science in International Business (MS in IB) and the Master of Science in Finance Management (MS in FM) degrees. The programs are designed to develop broad competence and to enable graduates to operate in a wide variety of business situations appropriate to their specialty. The Lincoln University MS programs uphold a strong international focus. In order to fulfill the overall mission, emphasis is placed throughout on important disciplines and skills as well as specific subject areas.
The following objectives have been identified for the programs:
- Use of analytical tools from the quantitative and behavioral sciences;
- The building of flexible adaptability to changing environments;
- The development of the student's ability to evaluate social, political, and economic values;
- Advancement of skills in group cooperation and decision-making;
- Development of communication skills;
Development of the student's ability to carry out independent research, and enhancement of their ability to deliver their ideas, research methodology and findings by means of formal presentations with critiques of their analytical, written, oral and media presentation skills in business and professional environments.